Leap is a Coin-Through-Glass (or Ring-Through-Glass) effect, greatly improved in its presentation and method versus “the old days.”
There have been many great methods available in different formats, such as a pedestal under a shot glass inside of a larger glass, an item resembling a coaster, to utilizing a table.
Some of those items are inconvenient to bring along and use for close-up magic or table hopping.
Leap, therefore, was developed for this effect – it is much easier to use, more convenient to bring along, and doesn’t look suspicious.
And it utilizes something that most magicians already carry with them — a deck of cards!
Hence, Leap is born.
– A signed coin visually penetrates a solid glass, landing in a shot glass inside the larger glass!
– Or, a marked finger visually penetrates a solid glass, landing in a shot glass inside the larger glass!
– Easy to do
– Looks natural — accomplished with an innocent-looking gimmick
– No electronics — everything is in your complete control
– Simple method — one-hand touch
What you get:
– A shot glass
– Red Card Box
– Blue Card Box replacement
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.